An average of eight years after their abortions, married women who had aborted were 138 percent more likely to be at high risk of clinical depression compared to similar women who carried their unintended first pregnancies to term. — David Reardon, Ph.D., British Medical Journal, 2003
- Quote: Women feel they have no freedom
- Quote: How to treat a girl
- The Facts that Big Abortion Tries to Hide
- How Much It Costs to Save a Human Life
- Elective Delivery Should Be Elective For the BABY!
- Why Do We Do What We Do?
- What Happens When a Life Is Saved in 1969?
- Impact of Abortion on Premature Birth of Future Children (2013)