One cannot teach abstinence and chastity to the youth and then hand out a condom or put the child on birth control and expect the abstinence message to be taken seriously. Instead, as medical providers, we need to speak of the beauty of chastity and waiting for sex within marriage which is the most sound advice for their overall psychological, spiritual and medical well-being. What the teens then do with the information affords them some responsibility for their own actions. — Maria Meyers, M.D.
- Quote: Women feel they have no freedom
- Quote: How to treat a girl
- The Facts that Big Abortion Tries to Hide
- How Much It Costs to Save a Human Life
- Elective Delivery Should Be Elective For the BABY!
- Why Do We Do What We Do?
- What Happens When a Life Is Saved in 1969?
- Impact of Abortion on Premature Birth of Future Children (2013)