- To inform and educate the general public about stem cell research, cloning, fetal development, abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, “safe sex”, sexually transmitted diseases, and risk elimination through sexual abstinence.
- To diffuse this information through educational materials, publications, media presentations, Internet, lectures, and public presentations.
- To provide a forum where physicians who believe in the sanctity of human life can exchange ideas and information.
- To establish affiliated local chapters of pro-life physicians to carry out the organization’s purposes.
- To encourage physicians to educate their patients and peers alike regarding the innate value and sanctity of every human life at all stages of development.
To join, please send us an email at [email protected], or contact us by snail mail at APFLI, P.O. Box 2478, Cullman, AL 35056-2478.