1. Go to your local library and request "Determinental Effects of
Abortion: An Annotated Bibliography with Commentary, Third Edition" edited
by Thomas Strahan. The ISBN number is 0-9648957-0-6.
2. If they don't have the book, then ask if they can please buy it for the
library. If they do have the book, go to #5.
3. If they don't, ask some of your friends to request it. This is the most
complete reference book listing the medical literature describing abortion
complications. It has over 1200 entries in 140 categories. It definitely
belongs in every public library.
4. If they still won't get it after receiving ten requests, ask your local
pro-life group or church to buy it to donate to the library. Or, if all
else fails, consider buying it as a tax-deductible gift to the library
5. When they get the book for you, read it!
6. If you like it, make it a point to tell people about it.
Review it on Amazon.
Encourage your book group to read it.
Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper.
Email some friends about it.
Talk about it on your favorite list.
Help to spread the word!
Learn more about "Detrimental Effects of Abortion" at
This same technique can of course be used for ANY pro-life book…