Marriage / Family
What is Marriage and Family?
A perspective on Marriage and Family is offered in this section. Many studies are posted on all aspects of traditional marriage and alternative lifestyles.
Family research, child development, and the connection between child development and family relationships is also considered.
- MYTH: ‘My Future Spouse Will Complete Me’
- Gender Ideology, Children, Objective Sexual Abuse, Comprehensive Sex Education: 3 Articles
- Pediatricians: Abstinence on the Rise
- To Divorce-Proof Yourself, Don’t Have Premarital Sex: Report
- Fatal Abusive Head Trauma Among Children Under 5 Years – USA, 1999–2014
- Grandparents Who Babysit One Day Per Week Are Less Likely to Develop Alzheimer’s
- Ultra-Feminist Founder of Femen Brazil Declares Herself Pro-Life, Apologizes
- Cohabitation & Future Marital Stability