- On Matters of Life and Death, Where Are We Now?
- U.S. House: Passed Ban on Production of 3-Parent Human Embryos & Reauthorized Programs Using Ethical Adult Stem Cells
- Professor of Neurobiology: Why We Do Not Need Aborted Babies for Life-Saving Research
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Surveillance — United States, 2012
- The National Infertility Association Fights the Term ‘Embryo Adoption’: “Meet the Families Who ‘Adopted’ Their Kids — As Embryos”
- Gordie Howe and John Brodie Cases Show Stem-Cell Wars Aren’t Over
- Nick Loeb‚ Little Girls and the Paradoxes of IVF
- When Headlines Lie: Covering Up How Egg Donations Hurt Women