- Belgium [Legally] Euthanizes First Minor Child under Law
- Assisted Suicide for Psychiatric Patients: Canada and Its Carter v. Canada Law
- New Mexico Supreme Court Unanimously Upheld New Mexico Assisted Suicide Law
- Age-Adjusted Suicide Rates for Females and Males, by Method — National Vital Statistics System, USA, 2000, 2014
- She Killed Herself in an Assisted Suicide, But Could Brittany Maynard Have Been Saved?
- Changing the Definition of “Death” Turns Human Beings Into Exploitable Commodities: Commentary
- Assisted Suicide Victory in New York Appellate Division
- Maggie’s Powerful Story Raises Troubling Questions about How People with Serious Intellectual Disabilities are Diagnosed and Cared For