- Jahi McMath: Brain Death Cases Similar to Oakland Teen Found Throughout State / Is it Really ‘Brain Death’?
- Maggie’s Powerful Story Raises Troubling Questions about How People with Serious Intellectual Disabilities are Diagnosed and Cared For
- Company Gets Approval for Trial of Drug That Could Reverse “Brain Death” in Patients
- Last Stand
- Court Says Disabled Patient Can be Starved to Death Against His Will, Just Like Terri Schiavo
- How One Brain Came Back From Unconsciousness
- Mom Who Refused Brain Surgery and Gave Birth in a Coma is Improving, Baby Headed Home (2014)
- Sleeping Pill Awakens ‘PVS’ Patients (2006)